We are looking for Senior Drupal Developers. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, results-driven individuals who communicate and collaborate effectively, work well within team environments, good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills. Applicants must also be skilled in PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, and their application to Drupal.
- Applying expertise in software development to solving business issues
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software requirements
- In charge of estimation, code review, deployment, documentation, team oversight
- Provide solution and working with a team to reliably deliver assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements
- Investigating, identifying and resolving complex code issues
- Write clean, maintainable, and extensible code using platform and industry standards
- Facilitate internal workshops and meetings.
- Mentoring junior team members
- Stay current on web technology trends and innovations and share information with the team
Remote work is acceptable
- Education: College or Bachelor's degree in IT-Software or equivalent
- English: Intermediate level or higher
- Must have at least 3+ years experience hands on web development with enterprise projects successful delivered.
- Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non- technical users
- Experience working in agile/scrum
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to train and manage a team
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have knowledge about web content management, web application systems, and web software design
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, MariaDB, or Microsoft SQL Server
- A strong Drupal portfolio working with Drupal 7,8,9. Best practice development of custom themes and modules, Drupal configuration management and deployment.
- Have experience to implement projects on the Acquia/Pantheon platform
- Skilled of Composer, Drush, Git. Experienced with continuous integration/delivery, Jenkins and Docker. Familiar with Jira, Slack
- Experienced with unit testing using frameworks such as PHPUnit, and Behat
- Experienced in Drupal migration, Drupal Multilingual Implementation, Drupal multi-site Development
- Experience working with APIs, integrating with external web services (REST, XML, JSON) or 3rd party tools
- Experience enhancing the performance of high-traffic sites and security of Drupal sites
Nice To Have:
- Experience with different PHP frameworks (WordPress, Magento, Laravel..)
- Proven leadership skills to independently manage a track of work with 5+ team members
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- The latest technologies for mobile & web development for global enterprises
- Cutting-edge collaborative software development with CI enabled platform
- Teammates are like brothers, but they will challenge you to exceed your limits
- The finest web dev tools to maximize your coding quality and speed
- High salary, attractive annual bonuses if goals are hit
- Project Celebration Party, because we’ve been working hard.