195 kết quả
SCC Vietnam • Jun 28, 2022 • 1248 Lượt xem
outsourcing • Toàn thời gian • Junior, Middle, Senior
Quy mô: 151-300
Địa điểm: Hồ Chí Minh
Ngôn ngữ: Tiếng Việt, Tiếng Anh
Lương: Đăng nhập để xem
Overall Job Purpose:
The ServiceNow SCRUM master is required to play a key role in a growing ServiceNow Implementation practice in order to develop scalable solutions and provide technical advice to plan and execute multiple ServiceNow development stories and tasks. The ServiceNow SCRUM master will have experience in SCRUM processes and leadership involving multiple ServiceNow development sprints and be able to execute sprint planning, delivery and business estimation services with a team of consultants, developers, and quality assurance in the UK and Vietnam to effect efficient and quality development deliverables.
Main Duties of Job:
• Facilitate sprints, daily scrums, sprint planning, workshops and retrospective meetings
• Facilitate effective sprint related communication across agile team, stakeholders, process owners, customers and the wider SCC business.
• Work with product owners to prioritise backlogs and new requests
• Resolve conflicts that occur both within processes, and demands for resource
• Build a productive environment where team members are willing to contribute to improve the productivity of the team
• Grow the team to become self-organising and cross-functional
• Be an advocate for Agile implementation across the wider SCC business
• Work closely with other Scrum Masters, contributing to the successful creation and development of a community of best practice, promoting excellence in agile methodology
• Educate and mentor each team in the most appropriate methodology to achieve the desired goal be that Scrum, Kanban, SAFe and other Agile methods ensuring that the agreed upon Agile process is being followed to deliver value to both business and customer
• Implemented Scrum and/or other agile practices within a predominantly waterfall culture
• Supported the adoption of Agile principles and practices leading to cross functional maturity within the teams and company.
• Coached, mentored and educated teams acting as an enabler for continuous improvement
• Experience of working with virtual and/or offshore teams
• Developed a continuous learning environment, identifying ways to strengthen the team's understanding of Agile/Scrum concepts and principles as they relate to technical capability
• Be servant leader who can role model the desired culture, values and behaviours
• Be familiar with and have experience on widely successful Agile technologies: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games
• Big picture thinking and commercial awareness
• Experience working within an ITIL framework
We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work.
Copyright©2019 - 2022. Toàn bộ bản quyền thuộc ITNAVI