We are seeking a motivated Engineering Manager to help lead NAB’s Digital transformation efforts and reach your full potential by developing innovative products with cutting-edge cloud and microservices technologies.
The successful applicant will be accountable for the leadership of one or more engineering scrum teams to plan, deliver and support service features that deliver customer value and/or mature service capability.
The position is also accountable for executing the people leader fundamentals in line with NAB Policies, driving a learning-based culture with an ability to set and gain agreement for realistic and stretching objectives for the team.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multi Agile teams to deliver on engineering standards, sprint backlogs, and plans, engineers’ responsibilities and performance management, code quality, adherence to development, and testing guardrails.
- Manage milestones, deliverables, risks, and dependencies of the engineering teams.
- Educate the engineering teams and ensure the release of features to production comply with NAB risk management frameworks.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Be the voice of reason between speed and quality;
- Evangelist of the T-shaped working model; coach engineers to be T-shaped, versatile, and take responsibility outside their core disciplines;
- Line management (1:1 meetings, personal development & training plan, career path, probation reviews, and performance reviews);
- Coach teams in applying Scrum and DevOps;
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of the teams;
- Lead initiatives for implementing efficient development and delivery processes;
- Drive a learning-based culture with an ability to set and gain agreement for realistic and stretching objectives for the team.
- Microservices architecture system
- DevOps – Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, GitHub, CloudFormation
- Cloud: Multi-Cloud, AWS (Lambda, Postgres, S3, API Gateway, CLI, SNS/SQS), Azure
Yêu cầu công việc
- 10+ years working experience in Software Development; 5+ years experience in leading cross-functional Agile teams
- Solid understanding of Software Quality, DevOps environments
- Excellent experience in SDLC methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Proven ability to manage and deliver complex technology projects involve multiple engineering teams both onshore and offshore
- Real-world experience with large-scale Agile adoption, not just theoretical knowledge.
- Strong stakeholder management experience;
- Proven people leadership, team building, motivation, and coaching skills
- Experience in managing code and change management processes
- Experience with IT Service Management (e.g. Release Management) and experience with using Service Now or similar.
- Strong ability to communicate at both strategic and operational level internally and externally, making effective decisions balancing business and stakeholder needs
- Fluent English skills
Nice to have:
- Agile – Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
- Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry; (preferred)
Tại sao bạn sẽ yêu thích làm việc tại đây
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and your family members
- A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- Brand new & state of the art Agile offices
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
If this excites you, let's have a chat over a cup of coffee!