LG Electronics Development Vietnam (LGEDV) focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. LGEDV produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands. We conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As member of Test team, you will be responsible for testing software for Automotive domain as below:
Software testing for in-vehicle Infotainment applications including Cluster, AVN-audio video navigation and Telematics;
- Analyze project requirements, design / execute / update test cases & test scripts;
- Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system;
- Escalate testing risks and issues.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- Ability to understand English documents specialized in IT field, and basic communication skills;
- Good logical thinking and team-work;
- Automotive (especially IVI: In Vehicle Infotainment) and ASPICE experience is a plus.
For Manual Tester position: Experienced in manual software testing (at least 1-year experience with Junior candidate or above).
For Automation Test Engineer position:
- Good at software programming, Python language is preferred;
- Good knowledge about Linux;
- Experience in development position is a plus;
- Had knowledge about RegEx is a plus.
Tại sao bạn sẽ yêu thích làm việc tại đây
- HYBRID WORKING: Employees can split time between working in the office and working from home
- Total remuneration package: Up to 16-month salary
- Annual salary review;
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
- Transportation allowance of VND 700,000/month;
- Support for lunch allowance of VND 1,000,000 VND/month and other allowances (Coding Expert, Technical leader, phone...);
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance;
- 12 days of annual leave & additional 7 days of company holidays (Summer holiday, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, LG and VS DCV Foundation Days);
- Support fee to get TOEIC & technical certifications (ISTQB, Agile Scrum...);
- On-site & training opportunities abroad;
- Company trip, sporty clubs (zumba, football, pingpong, badminton,...);
- Monthly budget for team activities, etc.