CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN PHÁT TRIỂN CÔNG NGHỆ LIÊN VIỆT
Ngày đăng: Oct 21, 2022
- Monitor staffs’ works results to ensure quality and timeliness and help to improve performance.
- Guide/Train staff to achieve required skills and able to handle tasks.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs based on technical configurations developed by analyst’s teams. Estimates and tracks time required to complete work.
- Develops program designs to meet technical configurations, ensuring that resulting systems will operate efficiently and reliably. Understands business function supported by the application to encompass within design framework. Ensures design integrates with other related systems.
- Documents program design, coding and other details to guide others in application development, use and maintenance.
- May design system architectures.
- Review code and system to assure the functionalities of application.
- Plan/Coordinate with other departments for project implementation.
- Coordinate with BA team.
- At least 3 yeas experience. Experience in managing development teams.
- Having understanding about financial or banking products are preferable.
- Experience with full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Strong Java/J2EE experience with JSP, Java Script, Angular JS, NodeJS, Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience Webservices (RESTful and SOAP) and MQ messaging (JMS).
- Experience with Maven, JUnit, Git and other development tools.
- Experience with ELK, APM.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Nomad, or Rancher
- Strong Experience in database: Oracle, SQL.
- Competitive remuneration package (13th salary + annual performance bonus).
- 12 days annual leave (summer annual leave +3 days).
- Working time: 8h – 17h30, Mon-Fri.
- Young and proactive environment; no barriers, no limitation for new idea.
- Annual insurance package.
Copyright©2019 - 2022. Toàn bộ bản quyền thuộc ITNAVI