Product Owner - Card Present/POS Solutions
As a Product Owner in the Card Present squad, you’ll be part of the team supporting our Live
Eftpos and Live Taxi brands to ensure it is easy for businesses to accept in person payments.
Whether it’s creating a superb retail experience, extending their website to a pop-up store, or
enabling a mobile point of sale at their next event, Live Group is striving to use innovative and
market leading technology to best serve existing and new merchants.
You will maintain and communicate the Live Group card present payments roadmap, prioritise
and research payments feature requests from multiple channels, track emerging alternative
payment methods, and continually improve the payments user experience on Live group devices.
You will work closely with user experience researchers, designers, and our engineering team
(Vietnam based) to create compelling new payment capabilities.
What YOU will be doing?
• Deliver: prioritise and organize backlog to drive impact, track and drive squads OKRs
• Define: detailed user stories and requirements for payments-related features.
• Discover: Identify opportunities for new value-added and differentiated features.
• Partnering: Collaborate with design, engineering, product managers, sales channels, and
other stakeholders to define, maintain and deliver on our card present payments
• Help build business cases for new payments features and products.
• Analyse customer feedback to continually improve the user experience of merchants and
• Define and track KPIs as it relates to the card present payments capabilities of Live Group.
The role will be great for YOU, if:
• Outstanding communication skills – proficient in written and verbal English.
• Strong knowledge of Agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies and
• Direct hands-on experience with writing features & stories, grooming and refining
product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced,
• 2+ years’ experience in the Payments industry in particular Merchant acquiring or card
present POS terminals.
• 5+ years’ experience as Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst.
• Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influenc e
Copyright©2019 - 2022. Toàn bộ bản quyền thuộc ITNAVI