Responsible for developing and designing software architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ JOB DESCRIPTION
- Developing new features, and ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX.
- Maintaining and enhancing current features.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proactive self-study to keep up to date with the latest .Net technologies.
- Taking responsibility for projects/tasks and reporting progress to the Project Manager.
- Researching new technology and applying the best practices to help improve the performance of the current system.
- Mentoring other team members when meeting the technical issue.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in software development and 2+ years of experience in using JS frameworks such as ReactJs, AngularJs, VueJs, etc.
- Strong knowledge of .Net technologies: C#, RESTful API, NetCore, EntityFramework, SignalR, and MS SQL Server database.
- Good understanding of API architectures or messaging protocols such as REST, gRPC, MQTT, RabbitMQ, and GraphQL.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development tools used at the unit including Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, and Git.
- Experience in deployment software using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and AKS is a plus.
- Having knowledge about artificial intelligence (AI) is an advantage
- Passionate and self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Experience in the development of web sockets, real-time notification for web application
- Experience in designing and developing systems using micro-services architecture.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to manage time and priority
- Ability to work with flexible tasks and priorities
- English intermediate level (writing and speaking)
1/ Insurance policy
2/ Annual leave
4/ Regular salary increases
5/ Bonus system based on performance
7/ Overtime allowance
8/ Seniority allowances
9/ Travel abroad