The Business Analyst will play a key part in the establishment and build of a new business. This business will act as a centralized hub providing digital solutions and application development across the TYME Digital business. You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of banking products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
You'll have an opportunity in contributing to:
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements. Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conduct product training as needed.
- Identifies and manages gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and developing Business Requirements documents and models.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
- Work closely with Digital Product Owner (DPO) to understand product vision, priority and road-map, clarify and manage product backlog.
- Ensure the Team understand the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 3 years in business analysis.
- Excellent English communication (write, read, speak and listen).
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas.
- Being knowledgeable or experienced in Agile environment, good logical thinking, analytical thinking, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Experience in working in technology enabled change programs/projects, software development is a plus.
- Having experience in developing and launching the Digital Bank products is a plus.
- Being familiar with BA toolbox i.e Jira, Confluence, PlantUML, MS Visio, etc is a plus
- Professional certificates in Business Analysis is a plus.
Tại sao bạn sẽ yêu thích làm việc tại đây
Our goal is simple: to be the #1 digital technology hub in Vietnam. We pride ourselves on being cutting edge and stretching the limits of all our personnel - whether you are a mobile engineer, in quality assurance, or a technical lead architect in our team. Our engineering teams form a cohesive, collaborative and motivated community that delivers innovative solutions to our businesses in Asia and Africa.
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME, opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family without seniority compulsory
Performance bonus up to 2 months
13th month salary pro-rata
- 15-day annual leave+ 3-day sick leave + 1 birthday leave + 1 Christmas leave
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) - we focus on your development.
- Values-driven, international working environment, and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company's events (team building, coffee run, blue card...)
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.