The Lead AWS CloudOps will be working with the Platform team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. You will be responsible for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software.
Your mission is to embrace continuous integration/deployment in a delivery pipeline that will perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure quickly, and provide operational tooling and metrics that can be consumed by development teams. To be successful, you will have a blend of development experience and operational experience that provides a good understanding of the developers you are working with, while also balancing critical systems uptime.
- Contribute to develop continuous delivery, automation frameworks, and building pipelines to create an excellent experience for developers and customers.
- Lead and Develop DR strategy, Patching process, Cloud Security, Data retention, provide guidance, consult AWS Best Practices and collaborate with other teams to support delivery.
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools for automation.
- Learn new skills and help foster a continuous delivery and cloud-first mindset
- Manage your day-to-day workload and requests using agile practices as part of a team and community
- Periodic after-hours on-call support is required with over-time
- Ability to travel occasionally (up to 10% of the year)
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience in managing Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience using AWS foundation services (VPC, NACL, TransitGateway, EC2, ALB/NLB, RDS, etc..).
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancer, disaster recovery, high availability, etc..
- Manage and develop monthly patching, security patching, backup/restore and DR processes.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following AWS CloudFormation/Terraform/CDK for infrastructure provisioning.
- Experience using Docker and container orchestration, such as ECS/EKS is a plus
- Knowledge of the source control and its related concepts (Gitlab/Git flow, Trunk base, branches, etc.).
- An automation mindset with an ability to develop tooling to improve not only efficiency of repeatable tasks but also reliability and performance.
- Understanding of cloud change management practices with an awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Good skills in English and the ability to communicate and coordinating effectively with business partners and technical teams.
- Demonstrate good logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Be curious and self-learning attitude.
- AWS Certification DevOps/SysOps/Advance Networking Speciality.
Tại sao bạn sẽ yêu thích làm việc tại đây
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology.
- Independent but also a good team player.
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Focused on usability and speed.
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management.
At TYME, opportunities are here for the taking. If you want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments, or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family without seniority compulsory
- Performance bonus up to 2 months
- 13th month salary pro-rata
- 15-day annual leave+ 3-day sick leave + 1 birthday leave + 1 Christmas leave
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) – we focus on your development
- Values-driven, international working environment, and agile culture
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri