Basic Job Functions:
Xem toàn bộ Mô Tả Công Việc
Design and continuous improvement of First Solar’s Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). Systems may include client/server .NET applications (mostly C#), web applications (asp.NET), PLC-based control systems, and database technologies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent years of work experience
• Capable of designing and writing (C#.NET) software using Microsoft Visual Studio
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Quality Lifecycle required.
• Experience with effectively using troubleshooting mindset to design robust solutions and isolate failures is required.
• Experience developing test plans and test cases/scripts/scenarios required.
• Experience writing queries in MS SQL Server T-SQL required.
• Experience analyzing back-end systems (APIs, Services, Messaging) required.
• Experience handling multiple issues/tasks/projects of varying size simultaneously required.
• Demonstrated success at collaborating & communicating effectively with project team and business partners is required.
• Experience documenting and understanding business processes and internal controls is required.
• Experience analyzing solutions integrated with controls automation (HMI, Data collection, PLC, integrated hardware/software) is highly desired.
• Experience in a production-critical environment with end-users is highly desired.
• Experience working under an Agile/Scrum methodology is highly desired.
• Experience working with automated testing methods is desired.
• Experience administrating and maintaining application platform performance, with Splunk experience a plus
• Experience integrating mobile or scanner devices with testing is a plus.
• Experience in multi-tiered architecture using some of the following: C#.Net, SQL, XML, HTML, Microsoft Message Queueing (MSMQ).
• Experience or Familiar with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) technology.
• Experience or Familiar with reporting technology.
• Understands Manufacturing processes is a plus
• Adheres to SDLC processes, standards, and compliance measures (SOx, etc.)
• Possess good analytical, troubleshooting, & continuous improvement thinking skill.
• Knowledge about Server environments (both Windows and Infrastructure) is a plus.
• Must demonstrate initiative and commitment to achieve results
• Good Communications skills both oral and written in English.
• Must be team orientated & Must be business-partner oriented (internal)
• Ability to write system specifications (technical & functional) using Microsoft office application suite.
• Working overtime for critical issue and project requirement .
Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Shuttle Bus from HCM, Bien Hoa and Binh Duong