- Participate in the development of company products;
- Work on backend and frontend functionality of assigned projects;
- Build web applications, pages and interfaces for company products, using different APIs, frameworks, and libraries;
- Build high-available solutions and optimize the load;
- Build APIs for company products;
- Integration of third-party libraries into company products;
- Perform code reviews;
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company;
- Other assigned tasks.
- 2+ years of PHP experience;
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience with MySQL, database design, query profiling and optimization;
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, Couchbase etc);
- Experience with at least one of the PHP frameworks (Zend Framework, Yii, Laravel etc);
- Experience building high-available web applications is a plus;
- Intermediate or higher English;
- University bachelor.
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Private Insurance;
- Individual career path;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Our own chefs make delicious breakfasts, lunches and desserts for whole team;
- Convenient office location near West lake;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Flexible working time;
- Optional business trips;
- Monthly team outing;
- Football, ping-pong and table football teams inside the company.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Hanoi, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.