The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join our team of developers; working on creating best-in-class web-based products supporting the company’s marketing efforts (consumer and corporate sites, customer care, forum, game sites, campaign sites and newsletters).
An Intermediate Front-End Developer works with web developers and back-end coder and is technically responsible for the overall quality, security and development of the online user experience. To this extent, proofreading skills and an all-around attention to detail is vital, in order to provide all target users a high-quality & efficient experience.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Must have strong knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques and how to implement them.
- Optimize web applications to ensure they are rendered consistently and efficiently in a cross-browser environment.
- Support the development team to boost website security and propose initiatives to deliver full website performance and optimization.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface or new technologies.
- Analyze customer requirements and define front-end solutions while providing assistance to the team for any problem and technical roadblocks.
- Research for new technologies and development strategies.
- Provide production support.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Work with team manager to guide others member follow team’s code style.
- Work on critical feedback from client.
- Review code and mentor junior developers.
1. You’re :
- Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge on Strapi (or other headless cms).
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2+ years developing front-end and user interface code for Web sites and mobile apps.
- Familiarity with the latest mobile UI and UX design patterns.
- Must have strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
- Responsive Web Design
- HTML5, Advanced HTML (Canvas, SVG)
- CSS Pre-processors (SASS)
- CSS Framework (Bootstrap)
- CSS3 Animation
- Animation framework like framer, gsap,…
- DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery
- JS frameworks (Angular, Node, React)
- GIT flow
- Has experience using:
- Version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN
- Shell scripts and FTP/SFTP/SSH
- JSON and REST APIs
- Has knowledge of the following technologies and languages is a plus:
- React native
- PHP (Zend framework)
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.