We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Technical/Solutions Architect you will take responsibility:
- Discover, document and define the target state and transition state architectures based on the project drivers.
- Help in scoping, estimation and planning to for various projects in the enterprise.
- Define, refine design & development standards as may be needed for the platform/enterprise.
- Enable and support project teams on adoption of API Platform, standards.
- Provide technical support to project teams as needed
Yêu cầu công việc
Must have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5+ Experience in architecting complex integration projects across technologies like API Gateway, API development, Microservices, Java Spring, ESB, RDS and Messaging technologies.
- Good understanding & experience with API governance, API developer and consumer processes.
- Able to bake off between multiple API & Microservices options like MuleSoft, WSO2, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, PCF, EKS, etc... based on project requirements.
- Good knowledge of Cloud, Containers and PaaS platform.
- Experience or knowledge of AWS is required.
- Good overview of Automation solutions like Terraform, Packer, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in designing different types of APIs and articulating their value proposition.
- Experience in guiding proposals/bids for technical solutions, estimates and resource plans.
- Experience in capturing non-functional requirements (NFR), API policies and ensuring APIs meet the NFR.
- Excellent English communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills; adept at communicating and managing stakeholders at all level.
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
Nice to have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- Experience with NoSQL
- Agile-based delivery knowledge
Tại sao bạn sẽ yêu thích làm việc tại đây
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
At Hitachi Vantara Vietnam, we enjoy:
- Unique opportunity to work with multinational team of Hitachi in over 130 countries.
- Incomparable chance to participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLCs) and comprehensive soft skills training.
- Competitive remuneration with attractive allowances & bonuses.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam offers a competitive benefit packages. Come join us to enjoy:
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, Japan...
- Competitive & attractive compensation and benefits packages:
- Allowance for language certification: English, Japanese language certifications.
- Subsidy for transportation and meals.
- 13th salary & Bonus
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees.
- Company trip for employees.
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.